- Model NO.: HJ-SGB9002
- Function: Speed Increase
- Hardness: Hardened Tooth Surface
- Step: G2.5
- Item: Speed Increasing Gear Box-90m
- Lowest Speed Output Ratio: (60/157)X(55/60)=0.3503
- Motor Speed: 1000/1300 R/Min
- Low-Speed Output Shaft Speed: 3288 R/Min
- The Backlash Is Less Than: 0.36 mm
- Trademark: Hangji
- Specification: ISO, SGS, BV
- HS Code: 8455213000
- Application: Machinery
- Layout: Finishing Rolling Mill Group
- Installation: Vertical Type
- Type: Speed Increasing Gearbox
- Highest Speed Output Ratio: 45/157=0.2866
- Motor Power: 4500kw
- High-Speed Output Shaft Speed: 4019 R/Min
- Gear Meshed Speed: 77.2 M/S
- Gear Balancing Precision Grade: G2.5
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Packing or as Customer′s Request
- Origin: Shaanxi, China
Speed increasing gear box of 90m finishing mill
Composition of speed increasing gearbox
Spare parts of speed increasing gearbox case, support base, big gear, transmission axis, bevel wheel and lubrication system.
1, technical parameter
|Highest speed output ratio||45/157=0.2866|
|Lowest speed output ratio||60/157)x(55/60)=0.3503|
|High-speed output shaft speed||4019r/min|
|Low-speed output ratio||3288r/min|
|Gear meshed speed||77.2m/s|
|The backlash is less than||0.36mm|
Box is melt with thick steel with great quality to reach the intensity that the case required. Case should take stress aging treatment before the produce to reach the stability that required.
Big gears and gear shaft used carbon alloy steel forging blank, after roughing, workpiece need to take ultrasonic flaw detection process to quench. In order to ensure the tooth surface with high hardness, tooth surface need to take carburizing and quenching treatment after semi-finishing .Fine grind of tooth surface to insure the high accuracy, after finishing the production of gear, the balance test is needed, the experience speed is 1500r/min and the balance level is G2.5.
Transmission shaft use the alloy steel forging blank, transmission shaft takes quenched to make sure the intensity and durableness. After the semi- finishing, transmission need to grind to guarantee the accuracy of every workpiece.
When the assemble finished, the no-loading test should be keep 2-4hours, the speed is 1200r/min, the temperature of shaft should not exceed 60ºC,the work of gear should be smooth, no hitting noise and concussion, every joint surface should not have oil spill phenomenon.