- Structure: Vertical
- Pressure Supply Type: Atmospheric Pressure
- Metal Material: Steel
- Spinning Deformation Condition: Hot Spinning
- Spinning Wheel Number: Double
- Finished Product Shape: Cylinder Shape
- Material Diameter: Dia12.7_Dia18
- Cutting Temperature: 850°c
- Rotary Sword Diameter: 800mm
- Motor Speed: 255-465r/Min
- Spinning Strength: High Power Spinning
- Spinning Direction: Reverse
- Riveting Principle: Orbital Models (BM Series)
- Spinning Belt Wheel Type: Combined Belt Wheel
- Finished Product: Belt Wheel
- Steel to Be Processed: Steel to Be Processed
- Rolling Speed: 7-12m/S
- Product Length: 150~230mm
- Motor Power: 112kw
Flying shear is composed by transmission equipment, cutting support base and upper & lower spindle. Rotary tool rest has installed backsword, two spindles which are parallel with start-stop work system. Tool rest makes one revolution to finish one cutting period. Motor drive the spindle through reduction gears and make the upper, lower spindle rotated through the gear.
The lower spindle is connected with transmission equipments. Motor adapt separately ventilated machine and equipped speed measuring motor to measure the speed of the direct motor. Safety gear coupling is installed between the motor and reduction gears to insure the safety to use the equipment.
Cutting support base is a welded case with four-layers, it has four gear rolls inside, including upper, lower spindle and the others are transition gear rolls
Upper spindle has optical-electricityencoder to control the start-stop position of the shear blade in the processing of the cutting.
Recycled lubrication is adopted for internal gear and bearing of the shearing machine with dilute oil supplied by outside dilute oil station. Sump lubrication is applied for redactor.