Steel Cutting Machine for Metallurgical Equipment and Flying Shear
|FOB Price:||US $100,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HJ-005
- Condition: New
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Certification: ISO
- Material Diameter: Dia12.7_Dia18
- Cutting Temperature: 850 Degree
- Rotary Sword Diameter: 800mm
- Motor Speed: 255-465r/Min
- Keywords: Flying Shear,Cutting Machine
- Specification: ISO9001, SGS, BV
- HS Code: 8455213000
- Customized: Customized
- Power Source: Electric
- Type: Cutting Equipment
- Steel to Be Processed: Steel to Be Processed
- Rolling Speed: 7-12m/S
- Product Length: 150~230mm
- Motor Power: 112kw
- Color: According to Buyer
- Trademark: Hangji
- Origin: China
1.Equipment composition and structural characteristics.
Flying shear is composed by transmission equipment, cutting support base and upper & lower spindle. Rotary tool rest has installed backsword, two spindles which are parallel with start-stop work system. Tool rest makes one revolution to finish one cutting period. Motor drive the spindle through reduction gears and make the upper, lower spindle rotated through the gear.
The lower spindle is connected with transmission equipments. Motor adapt separately ventilated machine and equipped speed measuring motor to measure the speed of the direct motor. Safety gear coupling is installed between the motor and reduction gears to insure the safety to use the equipment.
Cutting support base is a welded case with four-layers, it has four gear rolls inside, including upper, lower spindle and the others are transition gear rolls
Upper spindle has optical-electricityencoder to control the start-stop position of the shear blade in the processing of the cutting.
Recycled lubrication is adopted for internal gear and bearing of the shearing machine with dilute oil supplied by outside dilute oil station. Sump lubrication is applied for redactor.
1. Perfect rolling mill solutions including rolling passes design, production line setup, and workshop layout according to customer's requirements.
2. Sophisticated rolling mill stands and auxiliary equipments/spare parts used in the rolling mill production line. (Such as roller box, gearbox reduction, coil laying head, vertical and side loops, flying shears, chopping shears and gripping shears, pinch roll machine and so on)
3. Technical services and post-sale technical supports.
4. Professional engineers available for overseas installation and maintenance.